After years of research, experience and input from various practitioners across the globe, we have now created an assessment on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) readiness exclusively for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises.
The assessment will provide a high-level overview on how ready and prepared a business is to acquire or merge with another business. The frame is focused on operational and leadership aspects more than financial capabilities as many M&As fail due to gaps in these areas.
Why take the assessment:
- It’s a low effort and light touch, directional assessment. of what capabilities the business must focus on for M&A
- It takes about 15 minutes to complete the assessment (30 questions)
- More than 90% of the questions are objective questions and easy to answer
- It is exclusively created for Small and Medium sized enterprises
- We are offering the assessment for free (limited period)
- The assessment provides an overview of the gap areas that businesses can further investigate and enhance upon
If you are an SME company who wants to pursue M&A as a strategy then this assessment is for you.
Click here to take the assessment
For further details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment on this post